Saturday 23 February 2013

Learning from other sources

One way of building your self confidence is by reading and learning from others whom have also gone through issues with lacking self confidence and I was sent a lovely article about Being Happy from a gentlemen named Graham Dragon (please see link below).

http://iwanttoimprovemyself.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/be-happy.html
showComment=1361641361624#c2390889491926886033

I am so glad I have been sent this and I will be printing this off and putting those rules up to remember, as this is all in the art of reprogramming your mind to think good about yourself and have good changes happen in your life.

I still have bad days, but reminding yourself of the great things around you and not taking life so seriously can help to make the most of the good things to forget about the bad.

I will be adding some more sources of information that has helped me and I am currently that may help you too.

Many thanks for your time.

Carrie X



No comments:

Post a Comment