Friday 18 December 2020

Getting Confident again for a New Year Ahead 2021


Hello and welcome to my blog post. Here I talk about Building Self Confidence and certain topics that have had an effect on me, being someone who struggled with Self Confidence, through out her life. 
I lost a lot of my confidence this year, as I really want to show my face on camera again to do more Youtube Videos, but got so upset because I felt like I just couldn't do it. 

I want to film for Youtube and have done a few different types of content for my Youtube channel, but I want people to see me again. 

Here is a link to my Youtube Channel:


I am going to get into it again, as I tell myself, and keep thinking no I'll do it next year.  

I do love filming but staying on track I find to be toughest thing about creating Youtube videos. I can get behind on uploading my videos, and have done so and then lost my Mojo to put my face on camera. 

The Key goal I have for next year is to get my confidence back to show my face on camera, as rumour has it, I may be on TV soon, so watch this space. And no it won't be on crime watch, but some really good programmes on TV. I love doing what I do as a blog writer and writing my books which I hope to turn into a TV series also. Writing has kept me going this year, and would not live without it.

I write practically every day and going to continue to do so. I am Getting Confident for a New Year Ahead for 2021 already and forget this year. I have already set out my writing plan for my books for next year. I am working on two already and want these to be done by the end of this year. 

I want to have a lot of things to look forward to, and be excited for a new year for a change. Often I have gotten upset of the new year, as felt like some years I haven't accomplished anything. 

This year has felt like 4 years together, but I think 2021 will go so quickly being that there is a lot of things on the horizon for me, and want a change and have a brand new beginning. 

I have already set out my goals for next year. I do this way before the end of the year, as I like to set out a plan for each year. 

I want to keep evolving and have another Online course that I have been putting together, so I will let you know once this is up. 

I want to in the New Year go outside my comfort zone a lot, and take on new challenges. I want to meet people I have not seen in years, and avoid old companions because they didn't care for me at all, and pretended to be my friend.

Having friends take the piss out of my hard work that I put my heart into disheartening, and made me see that they are just selfish and just want to use me rather then treasure my friendship. 

When I become friends with people I am a friend for life and not just for 5 minutes. They are the ones who sit by you when you are down and help you through tough times. 

Jealousy has been a keyword this year, and it is not a good trait to have and has caused me some harm just because I am working for myself now and is my own work, noone elses. 

So I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas and will blog next week on Christmas day. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie (L.M) X

P.S: Please check out my JustGiving page where you can donate money to the cause I am raising money for this year, which is a charity called Tommy's, who support and raise awareness of Stillbirths and Premature births, and so all donations are welcome:


To read all my blog posts you can visit my main site:



Please check out my Pinterest page too:









No comments:

Post a Comment