Wednesday 30 March 2022

Building confidence through our daily habits

When it comes to confidence it can be habits we have implemented that gets us down. Example nip picking at the way we look, what we eat and drink, being behind on work and so what we do in our lives if it is causing you to have negative thoughts then it is time to make changes to your life. 

It could be changing the mirror as I find the ones in changing rooms, for example is not always flattering so use a mirror at home to look at yourself, or buy one that gives a real image of yourself. I find the rectangle mirror can make you look bigger than what you are and same with cameras. 

Choose the correct the correct angle to take a selfie and if you feel make up will help then put it on. If you find Jewelry helps you to feel good about yourself then wear some. 

I wake up with such bad breath that it makes me really self conscious so each morning I brush my teeth as soon I wake up in the morning. I used to hate showing people my teeth, because drinking a lot of teeth made my teeth look yellow and a couple of girls in my year would laugh about that and snigger.

Now I drink one to two cups a day, two cups of coffee and drink some water.

This has made a huge difference, and now I have made a list of food I no longer want to eat and food I do and want to add. This is because I have had a donut and then biscuits and made me feel self conscious by eating these foods, and been effecting my stomach so cutting certain foods and drinks plays a part in my confidence.

Making simple changes like this can really help, and just going though what you need and listening to your mind and your gut to make difference in feeling good or bad about yourself. 

I hope this helps you and honestly it has taken a long time for me to be kind to myself, but glad to be in that place. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X

 



No comments:

Post a Comment