Monday 29 March 2021

Self confidence the ugly ducking

As a kid I have always wanted to reach out and help with someone who like me felt like the ugly duckling. Since I began this blog so much has changed, I am a parent, got back into writing and followed my dream of always wanted to write a book, and I did. The first one being The Parenting Adventures, Pregnancy to the first 9 months, and is available on amazon.com under my married name, Carrie Challoner.




I have build a ways to not feel like the ugly duckling by working on myself. I want my son to be proud of me and my family and began doing running different events to raise money for charity. 

I came across life coaching and through discovering people like Tony Robbins, and I have changed my mindset. 

Last year I spent time in a Mentalhealth hospital and it really did help me a lot. Life got to much and I was unhappy of my life, because I felt like I was chasing dreams rather than following them. 

I was diagnosed as having psychosis, and hearing voices telling me different things about how I felt about myself and had what I can only describe a break down. Now I feel better than never and proud of what I have done with my life, for the first time. It has taken a lot for me to look at me in a different light, and now sleep better than ever, I exercise by walking and doing home workouts, reading books again and taking my son out to different places and no longer feels like such a struggle, and so I hope my blogs on this has helped you, and long may it continue. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Build Self Confidence - Enter the world of building self esteem. Former low self esteem sufferer unlocks the code to getting your best life. Discover the correct keys to a content and happy life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments really means the world to me X

    ReplyDelete