Monday 1 March 2021

Building your confidence through singing and dancing

So it is Monday and I am writing this blog as I listen to a playlist via Youtube and I love getting on with my work singing and dancing in my chair. 

THAT IS THE LIFE PEEPS AND HOW i ROLL!





Now some may find it annoying, and soon I will be in a new home and starting a new life and when I am gone I am still gonna sing and dance as it helps me with my #mentalhealth, and it is good to put on some tunes and zone out, and it is great for easing tension and clearing the mind of cobwebs, just like walking. 

The good thing about singing and dancing is good for the confidence because you can do whilst your cleaning the house and when you are washing up, cooking dinner and just GET WITH IT! That is why I love music and singing as it is what has helped keep me going. 

Would you believe that when I was singing someone actually called a Ambulance, and I know this should be taken as a insult I actually found it funny, as I bet there are worser singers than me and YES THEY DID!

 

So there are groups you can join like the Rock Choir and I did go to a Adult community class in Hammersmith and Fulham and did Singing and drama and were great fun, and is a good way to meet new people and when I worked at Butlins I would always be singing and dancing in one of the bars and theatres on camp. It was so good after a days work, to let my hair down and just dance and sing the night away. 

Never be afraid as once you start it can be very addictive and you'll be surprised when you dance indoor or at a club, how many calories you burn. It is a god send, so put on those tunes and dance to your hearts content and sing you heart out.

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie L.M X

P.S: All my blogs and videos can be found on my network site:



No comments:

Post a Comment