Monday 15 June 2020

Building and finding your confidence

A Happy And Confident Cartoon Businesswoman - Happy Woman Cartoon ...

Hello and welcome to another building confidence blog.
With confidence it comes within, and is something that you build up on as you go through life.


It can take a while to find your confidence but it is possible. I found my confidence through activities like writing stories, painting, playing sports, drama and dancing.

I did dancing for about 14 years and one the cup for the highest marks and it took a lot of lessons and patience to get there but I did, and won the highest marks children's trophy the year before.

I found something I was good at and it made me see what I could achieve when I put my heart into it. Once you have found your niche then work on it, and set yourself goals and targets as you continue to build on your skills and knowledge to enhance your confidence.

Sometimes it means going beyond your comfort zone, but if you set you self little goals aswell as big ones it is achievable, and when you do achieve your goals as you continue so will your strength and determination which are recipes to a greater confidence.

So never allow anyone to hold you back and go for your dreams and goals and when you do log it down and review each goal achieved so you know where to continue to grow and get even better at.

Remember to stay safe and don't allow the lockdown we have been under to stop you from achieving success and your confidence.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment