Friday 26 June 2020

Living a more productive life to help build our confidence



We all need a bit of TLC at times and time to reboot our energy levels, I say as I look at my bed that hasn't been made yet. 

So the next job I will be doing after I write this blog is make my bed, as I find it does set up my day better when I do.

I have already had my shower and got dressed, well I didn't fancy doing the school run in my Pajamas, so I kind of had to. I did set my alarm for 7am but for some unknown reason it keeps being stopped so it didn't go off.

Nevertheless I still had 30 minutes or so to get ready, and even managed to grab some breakfast, whilst my son was being uncooperative this morning, such is life.

My mum and I had an argument this morning so didn't start off well, but I am still determined to have a productive life, as I like to do most days. That still means making sure I give myself some time  doing the thing I love which is writing and writing my blog posts.

Being productive doesn't mean doing twenty jobs at once it means just spreading your tasks throughout the day when you have enough time to do the things you need and want to get done, plus spending time entertaining your children, if you have kids that is.

Children as we all know can take up a lot of your time so it is means being somewhat organized and being productive so they have some mum time aswell, and when things do go to plan you do feel somewhat confident in yourself.

We all have things to do so let's just get through today so we can enjoy the weekend upon us.

Please stay safe and many thanks for reading,

Carrie X



No comments:

Post a Comment