Friday 21 August 2020

Having no creativity "I just want to be a lazy bitch"

Best Sleep Clipart #10895 - Clipartion.com

This was not the original blog I was going to write, but I feel that I needed to because I know I am not alone in having a day where I am having no creativity in me and I just want to be a lazy bitch. 

Not giving too much information but it is the "Time of the month" as some people call it and feel I have no energy to think or to do, and just want to lay in bed and stay there for the whole entire day. 

I suppose you may think what has this got to do with confidence?

Well it is days like these where I lack confidence because I feel tired, unmotivated and just want to hibernate for the day, until I ready to face the world again. 

When I have these sorts of days like this I don't tend to do too much and listen to my body and what it wants to do. I was so tired earlier that I felt fuzzy headed and not right, so I took a nap. 

I do feel somewhat better now, but feel as soon as my son's dad picks Henry up I will go to bed and stay there until tomorrow. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X



No comments:

Post a Comment