Saturday 17 April 2021

How to Feel Better when there has been a Bereavement and you feel low about yourself

Hello and it is Saturday night that I am beginning this blog, as I want to talk about how to feel better when you have lost someone in your life and it can turn your world upside down, I want you to if you can watch this video talking about discussing with your family of when it is your time to go, that you have let your family know what you want. 



I find the words RIP tough and so I avoid it because, it means final and that's it. Yet I like to believe that people move on and they are reincarnated or they stay in heaven watching over the people they love and are no longer in pain, but happy and free from harm. 

Everyone deals with someone passing, as I like to call it,and I like to think I will see them again. 

So, think about what would help you feel better about a person in your life passing in a way that doesn't bring further sadness but gives you peace and take time to address it when you are ready and take every step one at a time. 

When you detour feelings that rise within you they can become stronger than ever before and so take notice of them and do allow yourself sometime to just be with yourself. 

I tend to dream about those passing on, and it is usually after a day or two after their death and it took me for ages to get into my head that my Nan Skinner was no longer around and felt like whole chunk of my life as I knew it had come to an end, and it was a massive adjustment. 

That is the thing when you have known some so long and they have been influential in you life, it can feel like "Wow I am not sure if I like this, will I ever get used to this turn in my life?"

I will when someone has passed on shut down and then deal with my life again once I have allowed the knowledge that, that person has gone and fully adjusted. 

So, I hope you have not had a bad Lockdown experience and it is steadily shifting.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X


No comments:

Post a Comment