Monday 31 May 2021

Should we rely on medication when it comes to building confidence?

Hello and thank you so much for viewing my blogs so far, it really means the world to me, so yes thank you. It is nice to receive good feedack so I know how my blogs are reaching across to you in the way i want it too.

In this blog I am talking about, 

Should we rely on Medication when it comes to building confidence?

It all depends on what the issue is. If you suffer with anxiety then there are medications out there for you to take, but it should never be the only thing needed in order to control your anxiety over the way you look, function each day and going out. Also many medicines for Anxiety come with side effects too, yet it is something to consider, and chat with your doctor of what you can take and ask for ones that have less side effects you can start off with.

I am on a new medication now that was changed a couple of days ago, and it has been a brilliant change, as I did have a lot side effects from one of them and so I was relieved that it has been reduced and now with other medicine during the day has helped me get back to myself. 

It for me is dependant on each individual and have a purpose of why they need to take the medication. There is also a crissis line you can call should you feel you need more support aswell as the medication.

So in terms of confidence, you can get stimulents, but again it has to be given to you buy trained qualified doctors and nurses. Never buy online from an unusual source, but you can even go straight to a pharmacy to ask for advise in terms of medication.

Try though going through you daily life too and reflect and keep a journal of how the medicine in going, has it changed the way you feel about yourself, are you much more controlled in terms of physically and in mind. 



I am not going to go through the ins and outs of medication, because that should be from a qualified medical source, but they keep you stablised then I am all for taking medicine for anxiety which can lead to other issues.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X



No comments:

Post a Comment