Saturday 31 July 2021

Life is yours so live it/Be your own date

Hello and welcome! I have been doing a 30 day challenge to write a blog a day for one of my Wordpress posts and today was the final day of that challenge and so if you want to read them then go to:

https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

In this blog post I am writing about Life is yours so live it and Be your own date.



So, tomorrow I am taking myself out and going to do a few errands and filming tomorrow for a couple of vlogs and then scheduling some Youtube videos for the week ahead and scheduling some blogs and work on my books.

I like having a whole day to do what I want and being the first week of the UK School summer holidays it is well needed. 

It also means tonight I don't have go to bed early and stay up a bit longer as I am looking after my son all week so it is good to have a free day and I am also gonna fit in a home workout and do more walking to up my steps again. 

With a child of 7 this is not always easy so when I can I use the days I have free to have "Me Time" and so pick a day with no kids and explore and I may even read my book if not raining out too or may have a coffee in a coffee shop and do a bit of work out doors for a change too. 

Life is about enjoying life, and errands don't have to be boring, so have a date with yourself and enjoy.

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X  


No comments:

Post a Comment