Monday 9 January 2023

Not all about make up but looking after your body and listening to it.

When there are so many people showing their capabilities online it can make us feel insecure because I have often asked "Why do they look like that?" and "Why don't look like that?". 
Comparing is a habit, and I have to catch myself, and remember that they would have spent time with someone dong make up and with stylists, especially for TV interviews and I can look that when I make the effort. 



I like to have days where I don't wear make up and like being casual and I do wear it depend on the day and where I am going. 
Like Wednesday I am up London to celebrate my step sister's birthday and so will make myself more presentable, and I like allowing my skin to breath.  

Beauty is skin deep, and learning about your body can important as I am not able to wear make up all of the time as my skin can react when I do, and thinking of putting some on now writing this post. I like a doing a look which takes no time at all and just wakes me up a bit, and so I will film the latest make up I use and also do plan to sort out my make up and my toiletries in another reset video, and check this new Reset video of me tidying my desk to motivate, https://youtu.be/ZJiP0hDwLks

The other thing to help me is sorting out my wardrobe each Sunday and weekend ready for the week and wearing what I have and not buying anything new, because I have plenty of clothes and outfits to wear. 
There are still items I haven't worn yet and so this is ensuring that I do and going to do as part of my next reset is sort my clothes out int the chest of draws I have in the closet I use for storing some of my clothes, and I use my wardrobe in my bedroom as my weekly clothes that I want to wear for the week and I do wear the same clothes on consecutive days. They do get washed and I do change my underwear but if the clothes aren't dirty and can be worn on numerous days before washing them then I do and having this control, really helps how I feel about myself and its not all about wearing make up, but what makes you feel good. I have debts to pay and need to focus on that and making sure that I use up my skincare products and toiletries. I do like to invest in good creams and toiletries but again, controlling this as I don't need eight moisturisers, or scrubs or sponges. I would like to invest in buying some flannels, because I do like to when I wear make up, is use hot water and a flannel. I do use Micellar Nivea to help remove make up, but once this is used, as I hate waste and am conscious of landfill use it up and it is good on the skin, but can get buy with a flannel and hot water. 

It is all about moderation. I am also working on my diet, as this can have an affect when I eat bad foods, and my appetite has changed, and don't need a lot for breakfast, but just enough so it feeds my hunger and get good benefits at the same time. This morning I had a yogurt and banana. I have bought some pancakes and so would like these with some grapes or strawberries with a small amount of honey or maple syrup so it helps with my sweet tooth. 

I want to feed my body and I do eat vegetables a lot now and I have cut back on eating meet a lot. I love meat but like non meat products too. I am all for vegan and gluten free foods, but some items aren't that much better and on biscuits they go stale very quickly so it is finding what suits my body and is going to help limit waste. 

I'd love to hear from you, what changes you going to make to help build your confidence. Please leave a comment below. 

Many thanks for reading, 

Carrie X 
Typical London Gal  


 



No comments:

Post a Comment