Monday 6 February 2023

Life is about living and not just trying to do everything

The writing of this blog was inspired by watching Sarra Cannon on Youtube on her Live chat Friday. and talking about her recent trip to Disney and thinking we have to be better than what we are. 



I write about all that, and life is about growing but also getting to know who we really are and it took me a long time to accept myself, but I like building, that's why my word for this year is BUILD and never really had a word only this year because I like making things grow. 

Life is to be enjoyed and not following a strict routine all of the time, and living it. Watching the Apprentice which all about creating a business to impress Alan Sugar, who will invest into one of the candidates businesses, if you notice that when they get through to the house that they are still human at the end of the day, and they have to be the better business person when they have a task, but can still be friends and I like it when like in Bake Off they cheer each other on. 

It can have reverse effect, like one of the candidates on the apprentice, who didn't continue and that is okay. STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON YOURSELF if it is not for you, do what is true to you and often we have to take risks but also be true to ourselves and if the outcome was not good, that is fine, its all about learning and dipping your toe in the water. 

This doesn't mean you aren't good enough, you just want to take a different path to find what is for you. 

I was not well on Wednesday through to Thursday and spend the time in bed, as my tummy didn't feel right and I had a terrible headache and today I felt fine, but took a bit easier this morning and once I had a cup of tea I was fine and started my day. Okay so I didn't do my walk as planned but if you are not well exercising can have a reverse affect and it's important to rest, and will use the rest of my week to walk and still got most of what I planned so far this week, so feel good in that and now we are at the weekend can chill and spend time with my son to have fun and then start again on Monday. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment