Thursday 16 February 2023

Improve your habits to improve your life

I think good habits go a long way. They can boost your energy and your confidence which leads to good wellbeing.  


There have been many struggles in my life that I have documented through blogs and youtube videos, but I have always got back on my feet. Having a good routine of good habits has helped, for example I no longe4rspend the whole day in bed. I like to get up and kick start my day.

I wrote a blog on my site: https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com How to start the day and end it and this blog is about how to Improve your habits to improve your life as I have improved my habits a lot and they really help with my mood and how I feel about each day.

There was a time I would skip breakfast and when working at a holiday camp I wouldn't eat anything until after my first shift that could end by lunchtime and would over eat. So now I make sure I have breakfast and vary what I have. 

It is also about what you consume, and I can over do it with Youtube so I take a break and get outdoors whenever I can. Today as I write this blog I decided to stay in and be outdoors when taking my son to a half term holiday club called Youngstars and pick him up. 

However I do like to get outside and is a habit that is good for my body and mind, and looking forward to the summer when I can read my book on a local park and enjoy working and spending time in a coffee shop, not all the time but now and then just to get outside and be around other people. 

I am not a fan of drinking water all of the time, so I make it an evening habit to have a glass when taking my last medication of the evening, and I know there will be people saying no you should do this in the morning and I will tomorrow when I go for my run, but will drink water instead of a hot drink for the evening that helps keep me hydrated from night time to morning, and hydrate with a cup of tea and a few coffees. 

Running has been a habit I began after two year break and has made a difference since starting again it helps wake me up and is my me time and warm up the body and costs me nothing to do. I like to run around our local gardens and parks and do an indoor workout in the week along with walking. 

It is all about getting yourself into a good mindset and a reason to get up in the morning and use up your energy to have a goods night sleep.

So start changing your habits and honestly you won't look back.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

Typical London Gal 


No comments:

Post a Comment