Wednesday 6 March 2013

End of times

It is strange how some things come to the end of its time.

This week my campaign I work for as a Customer Service Professional were told today that there is a chance of redundancy as it is moving to Poland.

Now everyone is now trying to transfer to other campaigns hoping that they will get the chance to move, and others planning to move from the organisation, and go onto different things.

I am going to try for another campaign just to see if I get anywhere, but because of my volunteer work it may not be possible, but I am going to try anyway and look for part time work, as this is what I really would like to do.

Now everyone is talking about leaving and it’s the end, and losing touch.

Everyone knew at Christmas that there was a chance it would happen, and as much as we speculated we didn’t know if it was just speculation or true; now it has hit home that at the end of the month people will be out of a job adding more to the unemployment. Now the plans that people have made now will have to change.

How do you come out of this dark hole?

As much as you try to encourage others and yourself and be positive you can’t help but that "Voice of doubt" having a word of "What will happen?"

Drive yourself forward is the way and to take every opportunity not on what you think you should go for, but you know you want to go for. Use the "Voice of doubt" as a way of encouraging you to go for the opportunites and take a few risks, how will you know if it will work unless you try?

So I will wait before the door closes on my existing working life to see what opportunities and choices come my way, and then go through the new door to welcome the new working life that leads me to the next chapter of my life.  

Thank you for reading.

Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment