Friday 15 March 2013

Under Pressure

The last couple of weeks have been the toughest. I have been told that my job is coming to an end, and from that moment it feels like a lot of things are trying to fall on top of me, but I keep pushing them back.

As soon as one challenging situation comes along and resolved, another one comes along.

I was overdrawn in one of my bank accounts because an amount had gone on a date I had not been planned and so had to try convince the bank of this issue and because of my current situation, and I am being refunded for that.

Also I knew then that I had to take care of my finances, so transferred money from savings to the overdrawn account and cancel my sky sports on my Virgin Media package to cut down on items. I have also had to cancel a few things to plan ahead really for when my job comes to an end.

Last Monday my email didn't work on my Galaxy Tablet and so the email that my football team were supposed to get they didn't, I hadn't realised until later on in the day to do to much about it, however the boys did have training and all went to plan.

Books to help:
:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Power-Shape-Your-Destiny-Strategies/dp/1442352655/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1363381028&sr=1-4 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/9814302635/ref=asc_df_981430263512375634?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=shopdc94343-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=9814302635


Someone lost their jacket, and I tried to help and it got backfired onto myself, even I thought I was doing the right thing. However problem resolved and I know I did my part in making sure the jacket is with the correct person.

I am doing my utmost best to change things around and what it is teaching me is that I need to take action, not tomorrow or next week, but now.

Therefore I am using all the tools offered to me, such as today I went to a C.V workshop at work which was helpful and now I know whom I can go too, to help me begin the next journey. I am using my blogs and social media network to release my inner thoughts and great things that I can share with other people.
Through doing this I have been sent some great ebooks that have helped me see link below, and you can too download these free ebooks.

http://tiny.cc/gmailrefer

I have met with my Mentor today to talk about putting my Social Enterprise Project together to have that planned more ready to have it completely set up.

So what I would like say to help those who may be having some bad luck now, is keep positive it is just your life changing cycle ready for the next chapter. Life is full of chapters and some end, some are there for life and there are new ones waiting on the other side of the door.

Please share your story of being under pressure or if you've had a bad luck spell in your life and how did you make the changes to turn it around into good?

Thank you for reading and do please share your story too.

Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment