Wednesday 13 March 2013

My weekly rituals

I love my weekly rituals as they are my "me" time thing, and it takes me away from all the business and hustle and bustle.

My weekly rituals are great for recharging your batteries and helping with your self confidence and through these you can develop new skills and discover new things.

Mine are:

- Running.
- Bubble Bath
- Reading
- Organizing
- YouTube.

So do you have weekly rituals?

Why not create some today, they can be whatever you choose and if they are not enjoyable or suck out your energy then they are not. If they are relaxing you, and you feel revitalised/fresh, and see positive changes in yourself after these then they are rituals.

If you do have weekly rituals then let me know what they are, I would love to hear how you have "me" time.

Many thanks for reading.

Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment