Thursday 7 May 2020

Having Self Belief




Hello and welcome to another blog post. 
In this blogpost I am talking about Having Self Belief, which is so important to our happiness and wellbeing. 


If you don't have belief in yourself then this will reflect on other people around you.

The one thing I am learned is not to doubt myself as I can be my own worse critic, but I know I have strengths, which are, I am determined, passionate and compassionate.

Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, but how you deal with them is what will make a difference.

If you dwell on your weaknesses then that is all you will see, so you need to get in touch with your strengths, which will override your weaknesses.

Yes you should still work on your weaknesses, but the worst thing is to allow them to dominate.

It is a bit like if you kept thinking about a red car, and suddenly all you notice are red cars everywhere. It is what you focus on.

Self belief is so important to help you towards conquering your goals and achieving things in your life.

So be determined, find your strengths and stay focused.

Many thanks for reading,

Carrie X

No comments:

Post a Comment