Sunday 31 May 2020

Losing Sense of time


Hello and welcome to another Building Self Confidence blog.
In today's post I am writing about losing sense of the time, as this can so easily happen, when events in our lives take place, like losing a love one etc

It has been a testing time, many of us practicing self isolation and social distancing.

We can often feel that we have no control but we do. I used the time during the lockdown to write a blog/s everyday and work on some new books I wanted to publish, created a new work system to manage my work load, I created my first online course, (check out my blogpost on my related site everyonecanbuildacastle), and so I have really embraced the time I have had to make the most of self isolation.

Now it is time to gain some normality and gain more sense of time again. I will have that time from when Henry starts school to when he finishes to get bits done, I will hopefully be able to go back up to London again, take charge of my fitness as I have lost some of that since the lockdown and I am going to begin running again.

So it is time for me to embrace the school run once more and embrace that free time. My son I think is ready for school again and he will be able to mix with other kids again, which he has missed.

We have made some last minute preparations.

Have a good week everyone and stay safe as much as possible.

Many thanks for reading,

Carrie X



No comments:

Post a Comment