Friday 10 July 2020

Writing a bullet journal to help balance my days


My Achievement Journal 

So if there was a pill that would help us with our confidence I bet we would take it in an instant. Life is full of ups and downs, and so our confidence can be destroyed quite easily.

Sometimes it is taking the rough with the smooth, but if we see things not as a problem but as a challenge, we can often control how we feel and not allow it to get hold of our confidence and ruin it.

I am currently writing a bullet journal, writing down everything I do each day. I have called it my achievement journal, and as I look over it and go through each day it is helping me to gain some perspective and see that I can accomplish daily goals by not multitasking but concentrating on one thing at a time and to see if I am doing to much on some days.

It has also made me see what I am not giving myself time for, like more rest time, so this weekend I have still written a list of things I would like to do, but shortened it down, and have included some quality TV time. Scheduling downtime is just a important as getting everyday chores done, because like today I do feel somewhat burnt out.

As I see it now, it is not about how many things you can do in one go but balancing time to do different things, like catch up on youtube, listen to an audiobook, fit in some exercise and watching TV. 

Life isn't about racing through each day but doing what you can to help you have a better structured life and doing the things you enjoy, aswell as things you gotta do. 

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X





No comments:

Post a Comment