Friday 24 July 2020

How I would love a beach body



Hello and welcome to another Building Self Confidence blog. Today I am talking about how I would love a beach body.

There was a time I was super slim, but still had insecurities with wearing a bikini, as it means dehairing and I don't mind saying I do have a lot of hair growth that does get removed on a regular basis, but then I find my skin can get itchy and have red spots on my skin from shaving too much.

I would love to be able to strip off without feeling so self conscious, but I just can't do it, and as I have gotten older keeping the weight off has become a lot more difficult compared to when I was younger, and even then I thought I was plump, but looking back on photos from my passed, I wasn't plump at all and it was all in my head.

A lot of feeling self loath is in the mind and everyone has qualities and things they don't like about themselves, but that is to do with them and not necessary how other people see you.

I do exercise, I walk a lot and train indoors. I have joined gyms but I do find them quite expensive, and have gone to pay as you go gyms but now they are all closed I have had to use alternative methods to stay fit and healthy.

Looking after myself including my mental health does take a lot of work at times, but I try by going over what I am thankful for, what I do love about myself and what I bring to life, and I am more of less a positive person, I just need to be kinder to myself at times, and be grateful that I do have good working eyes, ears, mouth and nose. I am thankful that I have all my limbs and can walk or run, so sometimes going through those things helps me to see it isn't really about not having a beach body, but how I feel about myself and what I am willing to change to help further my confidence about myself.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X


No comments:

Post a Comment