Saturday 2 January 2021

How to Jet Set Your Life to A Better Confidence

Hello and A Happy New Year! It is 2021, and time to start a fresh. I am so glad to see the back of 2020 and be ready for a new year. 

In this blog I am going to give tips on How to Jet Set Your Life to a Better Confidence. 

The thing you need to do is to write 3 things you wish to change and then create little steps that will lead to the ultimate goal. 

Example: I want to get back into my fitness, so I did a workout indoors yesterday and today I am going to go for another walk outdoors, and then tomorrow do another home workout, and then rest on Monday.

If you can find a song that gives you that boost of "Yeah I can change my life around" then play it. I was just told off for singing, but am I taking any notice? No. I just played the song by Paloma Faith called "I've Gotta Be Me" and have they come back up to say anything? No. 

Please see below Paloma's song:


If you wish to choose your own then go ahead. I also would advise to find a positive quote, and take a photo and frame it,or print it and then put it somewhere, where you can easily see it. 




This sounds to be right up my street today, and so I am going to add this to my vision board and my Life Coaching Tools board on Pinterest. 

https://ro.pinterest.com/carriesblognetwork/life-coaching-tools/

https://ro.pinterest.com/carriesblognetwork/my-vision-and-goals-for-2021/

I wrote a blog on my site Everyone Can Build A Castle about Developing a new story of your life, and if you want to stop feeling so bad about yourself, developing a different mindset to your life is the key to making such a change. See link below to this blog:

https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2020/12/31/kick-start-your-year-by-developing-a-new-story-of-your-life/


We can feel so sluggish this time of the year, of the weight we can add after Christmas, and when I was on the contraceptive pill I had ballooned in weight. This was some years back now, but I remember being told by someone close to me that I had gained weight, and even though they may have thought they were helping me by doing that, it did not.

I felt very unhuman and that I wasn't worthy of being happy with myself because I had put on a load of weight. 

In the end I came off the Pill and the weight dropped off of me. I would say to anyone who wants to be truthful to someone they know, that never make an issue over someones weight as it can lead to an eating dissorder and can torment that person for life, and it is about being healthy not super skinny. 






This is where I would ask you to write 3 things that makes you happy with your life and yourself and you can either write these down or type them and again put it somewhere so you can see it, and then remind yourself of these three things. 

Then I want you to write a letter to your younger self. Check out my Blog post where I have done this:

https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com/2020/12/24/how-you-would-like-to-be-remembered-writing-to-your-younger-self/

We are never going to be remembered for how good we are at putting make up on, how we did our hair or how we organized our homes, but of who we are and if we were kind or not. So sit down and write a sentence that you would like to be remembered by. 

Building Confidence comes with looking deep inside you and what triggers you to feel bad about yourself. 

Life is about living, being happy and having a purpose, so live but don't just exist.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie (L.M) X


No comments:

Post a Comment