Saturday 26 June 2021

5 Ways to build confidence throughout the year

Even though we have been restricted of what we can do with ourselves it is still possible to build your confidence including dealing with setbacks still and to do that go through everything and start to deciding, What do I want out of today? The same thing each time or to do something different for a change. 



Here are 5 ways to build confidence throughout the year:

1. If you haven't ventured out yet but going to now why not book a restaurant to eat out and choose something that you wouldn't have if at home. I used to be very boring when it came to eating out. I was a real fussy eater but I have now come over that and eat more foods and for example I love eating duck and having scampi and chips. There is nothing worse than a boring diet so I go with if I am hungry I will eat now what like making it healthy like adding salad or a vegetable without a fuss. 

2. You don't have to be a famous person to reinvent yourselves. This is great to do as it helps to reset as a lot call it and time to get hair changed, clear out and go through your wardrobe to see if there are items not worn and if not and you fall in love again with the item then change it up a bit. like adding different buttons on it and up cycle your wardrobe.

3. Set yourself a challenge. I in May was doing 21 week challenges and in that time wrote a lot of EBooks available on Amazon and there are loads under my name Carrie Holmes, Carrie Lee Holmes and Carrie Challoner. It is good to have these challenges as they make you see how much you can do, but focusing on one thing at a time break up the days and the weeks

4. Have a coffee routine. I was never a coffee drinker until I got older and it was in my 30's that all changed and love my three coffees a day two hot and one Iced and I looking forward to having them everyday.

5. Go for a bus ride. Now we are almost out of Locdown I love using my Qyster Card riding on several buses and go for a walk up London. I get such a buzz from doing this that I have to at least once a month travel up to London to get a bit of sunshine and exercise down and then may have a coffee in a park or have a bit of retail therapy as a reward. I find I walk more up London than locally and it just makes a nice change. I find it really gives me an energy that is undescribeable and crave it almost. 

So hope this blog helps you, thank you for viewing my blogs and remember to like if you would like to read more of mt blogs on this site. 

I have written a new book called Mum&Me available on: amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/Mum-Me-Gucci-Tits-Queens-ebook/dp/B096ZPLGR9/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&qid=1624708745&refinements=p_27%3ACarrie+Holmes&s=books&sr=1-3

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X


No comments:

Post a Comment