Tuesday 1 February 2022

Day 2: Self Confidence Blog Challenge/Restarting Your Life and Not Just For the New Year

It is day 2 of my blog challenge, please check out my blog I did yesterday. 

https://buildingselfconfidencetud.blogspot.com/2022/01/my-first-blog-challenge-for-2022.html

In this blog post I am talking about how to Restart your life and not just for the New year. So did you set resolutions this year? and have you continued them on or given up the ghost?

I set goals and make Life changes, for example this year I not eating any foods like crisps as I have realised I don't need them in my diet and listen to my body and that has taken time, but so far so good. I know I can give these up as have done so before and it is making small changes that can help towards the bigger goals, like I was diagnosed a few years back of having what I had felt, Diabetes Type 2 and now got it under control and have a good sugar level now and made me feel good about myself.  

It has done wonders for my confidence and always change up my exercise routine by going on what is going on in my life and so I exercise on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays and I love doing so. 

So to restart your life is to go through the items in your life you want to keep and what to get rid off and start in one area of your life at a time. Log it in by writing it down of what to stick with. 

Bring in new things to your life, like for me it is to be a Playworker to support kids who need care during the school holidays and did nursery work but was very anxious and my mental health had deteriorated and needed time to recover, so now I am ready for new challenges, hence this blog challenge. 

Challenge yourself too, and can do this whilst making changes to build confidence and if it is appearance like it has been for me, take time in planning different looks and seek advice. I am loving my clothes now and the outfits I can put together. 

Check out my Pinterest of the vision boards I have created for myself: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/thetypicalLondongal/_created/

Last year it was creating EBooks each day for 21 days and really set me on track and then I got help for my anxiety and depression and so this year is to implement things to help my mindset and this can effect confidence and when you do changes we can often doubt them but stick with them, by setting challenges.

If you'd like to check out my EBooks you can on Amazon.com under the names. Carrie Challoner, Carrie Lee Holmes and Carrie Holmes.

If you are struggling with day to day, then it means you need a change of environment so like yesterday I went for a long walk yet had written a huge list of things to do, but needed to be outdoors and really helped clear out my mind and address my feelings of myself. 

I am fed up of being self critical, as it can become draining and so get yourself out of the house and why not meet up with someone as with no more lockdown, touching wood, we can now see our friends and I am planning days out too, as not been up Central London for while and so plan to take my son Henry up there this coming weekend to get out of four walls. 

Fresh air works wonders, so get out and be around good environments that gives you peace. I love to walk along the river and so why I enjoyed yesterday's long walk. 

Have a change around, that can make a difference, for example I would use Sundays to clean and tidy my cube units I used to have change them up and spend time dusting and cleaning shelf by shelf and once finished made me want to go onto the next task. It is so fullfilling to do jobs like that done. 

I am not a fan of cleaning but do like the end result. 

Seeing good results is a must if you are not then you need to keep trying and testing before you find the things you like that do give you good results. 

The results I have seen is that I am getting more things completed and can do things out of my comfort zone like ringing up companies to work with, but then when they are done feel so good for it. I not someone who even though I worked in a call centre, talking a long time on the telephone, but it knew I had to do it, as I may be helping other children to and from school. 

It just has to be worth the while but when you see changes working it makes it totally worth it.

So, I will be posting again tomorrow so please remember to like my blog and thanks for those reading my blogs on this site already, means a lot. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment