Tuesday 8 February 2022

Day 7: Self Confidence Blog Challenge/How did this challenge go

Hello and welcome to my last blog of my 7 day blog challenge and I have to admit it was a struggle, but here we are. It has meant writing late, but helps me evaluate my writing and blogs to see how long each blog takes and how to cut down my blogs and good to have blogs that I wanted to share done rather than writing once a week and being behind on my blogs.

It helps build up my confidence which this site is all about and how I can use this to help you my audience who may be struggling with confidence too. 

I just went through pictures of myself for my daily blog I write and that was a challenge too but really enjoying my daily blogs and so go and check the out via this link: 



I was going to talk about crying but I wrote this in my previous blog and so wanted to write about this challenge to inspire you. I want to from This month February set a challenge each month. 

It has tired me out and I felt burned out and so took a step back from my other blogs I write and have two blogs sites I have to work on my daily and this self confidence blog and gives my audience, you, to take to catch up, as I know you have busy lives too and so don't need two many blogs to get through in your inboxes, and so next week it will be once a week. 

So many tbanks and tell what challenges have you set yourself. Pleaae comment below. 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment